Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pain

Dear friend,
You are my friend..
By all means, I want to remain so..
But the world is so much like a Jealous devil..

Love you like a boy loves his old pencil..
Loves it so much...
But ready to give it away to the one who he believes could take care of it well...

Life is a struggle..
Love is pain..
Heart is heavy whenever i think of you..
And I think of you always...
Death would have been better for me..
I want to escape into obscurity..
Not from you dear..
But from myself...

Dont know why cant I make up my mind!
Cant think of a change...
I tried forcing me..
I cant, I failed..
Love is pain..

Death is better than life in this scorching heat of separation..
Who shall I blame?
Me and only me..

Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...