Wednesday, August 26, 2009

road side

Road side is a side of life.
We really dont see what is on the side of the road.
We really dont need to see.
It is because we are busy.
And we speed on our way.
So we dont see what is on the road side.

Yesterday, I found a man on the road side.


It happened because i was not speeding on the way.
I was selfish.
I wanted to absorb someone's misery and make it a commodity.
That is why I found this man on the road side.
Quite selfish am I.
And look at me... I am not ashamed of being selfish.
And not aware of the dire needs of that man and all those he represents.
I am also part of the two advertisement boards beside him.
I preach life and pretend to protect it.
But in reality, I only laugh at weakness.
As the great man said, poor are always with us.
Pardon me my dear man for my insensitivity.
For I am ignorant.
Teach me generosity.
Teach me to give.
Teach me to offer and share.
Open my eyes...
Its you teacher, that I owe my life to.
Come and take over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

രണ്ടര വയസുള്ള കുഞ്ഞ്

ആൾക്കൂട്ട കൊലപാതകങ്ങൾക്ക് പേരുകേട്ട നാടാണ് നമ്മുടേത്. എന്നിൽനിന്ന് വ്യത്യസ്തനാണെങ്കിൽ നീ  കൊല്ലപ്പെടണം എന്ന ചിന്ത എന്നും ഈ നാടിന്റെ ശാപമാണ്....