Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You have done me in!

You have done me in!
Yes, you have, because the moment I think of you, I am filled with tears, my voice trembles and I mumble. Truly, I go blind at the sight of your trace. Mind flies high for too long before coming down to the earth.
Ever since you left (rather I convinced myself that you left), I have been so how wonderful it would have been to be together…
I miss you.
I t was your pains, sorrows, joys, smiles, complaints, laughter and tears that filled and lit up my world. Now, devoid of them, heart lies vacant, deserted.
Love was…
I cherish those days.
And I miss the… badly…
Knowing it is impossible, I desire… for heart is such. It has no reason…. It only desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...