Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My way of loving..

It was fascination for the cross that led me here. Not knowing what or when or even how, I dreamt of something different for my life. Even now, I can't figure out what led me. I don't know what gave me the courage to get away from home. There were tears in the eyes of my mother. My father was weeping within. My siblings, all of them, wished me good as I left home. I still could remember like yesterday, the sacrifices my family made to make me live up to my dreams. On the eve of my departure, no one knew what to do. We didn't have money. But we had joy. We had been lacking in many things. But all of my family, 'my family' decided that I go away decently. Sacrifices that I still remember the most. They made me what I am. My family supported me. I love my family...

The cross still fascinates me. In the moments of weakness, when i break into tears, with nothing to hide, up against the wall, I stand head down before the cross... I weep, cry aloud, look at the cross... Then I am given strength..

I have wept for all of you my dear friends. It is my way of expressing love. In silence, when alone, tears flow and with lumps in throat I love you. And I really love all of you. I know this because I weep for you.
When voices fall on ears, when they touch the heart and moisten my eyes, I turn to the cross... just to say that I love you..

Today, I wept for long... I didn't know how to thank you. In my heart, there is you. We may not talk, we may not see, we may not know. But the one on the cross knows that I love and am loved. Thats enough. Nobody needs anyone's permission to love. I love..without permission..


WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE. THAT'S IMPORTANT.
............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...