Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pains?

All our pains have a life of their own. From the moment of its birth to its unpredictable cessation... When I feel that weight on my heart, when I feel that numbness again, I realize that life is still in me. And that no matter what, life has to go on... 
Sleepless nights, thoughtless moments, dumb evenings.. know not what... All the universe seems to be conspiring against me...
Who is with me? This question resounds in the silence of vacuum around me... I know there wont be a response, and that my question doesn't make a difference, except that I could listen to the echo...
Mistakes had always been there, part of me. But there had been moments of love, care and fulfillment too. I count on them. Rather, I try to count on them...


When life seems to be endless, tasteless and aimless, I go to Him. I pester him for all my despairs, because I have no one to confide to... I don't listen, I only speak. I go on... till I calm down.. Tired, I will walk back to my room...


Pains.. They live on. They will come back, I know. I now love them.. for no reason... or for some 'obvious' reasons...




....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

രണ്ടര വയസുള്ള കുഞ്ഞ്

ആൾക്കൂട്ട കൊലപാതകങ്ങൾക്ക് പേരുകേട്ട നാടാണ് നമ്മുടേത്. എന്നിൽനിന്ന് വ്യത്യസ്തനാണെങ്കിൽ നീ  കൊല്ലപ്പെടണം എന്ന ചിന്ത എന്നും ഈ നാടിന്റെ ശാപമാണ്....