Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Never let you go...




I was consoling a friend... 
It was about feeling lonely when friends leave...
My words flew like a river on the need to let friends go their way to find their fortunes. I felt convinced of the fact, that seeing them do what they want, is the joy of a friend. Friends need to go to find their life..















Then I suddenly felt a lump in my throat and moisture in my eyes... 
It was also about feeling lonely when friends leave... 
I started feeling what 'I' was feeling. It was the same as my friend.
My friends are leaving to find their fortunes, on their ways...



















Slowly, when vision fades behind a pair of draining eyes, I stopped talking about the need of friends' leaving...
I just started feeling the need of my friends at my side... And the gravity of what I would be missing... The colourlessness of days... dry evenings... 
Closing my eyes, I prayed, "your will be done..."

But my heart still whispered, "I will never let you go!"


                    

3 comments:

  1. u wrote what i thought...but its more beautiful when it comes from u. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. true painting of the fear which we all have..wen our dearones leave...the colours fade...a voidness will b created within us..even if they go...we cant let them go...cos they live within us..being a part of us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exacatly what I was thinking...You know mind-reading?

    ReplyDelete

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...