Monday, August 23, 2010

The Sleepless Wait

I find it difficult to sleep tonight, though my brain is switching itself off... Today was a good day... Onam.. Classes, friends, special friends, joy, etc...
How to say things without saying them? I don't know...
How to hide things even when saying them? I don't know...
But I do say, I do hide...
What a life..
Its a sweet lie, covered in chocolate candy... Yet I find meaning in its unrealistic happiness. I dig for joy and find it lying unwanted in the corners of depths... 
I want to live.
I only want to live.
Like a human being, I only want to live.

Endless are my complaints... Futile are my arguments... In the end, I lose..because in love, I am always second... For me, its life and love that sustains love and life! A stupid thought!

Sleepless night! But I got to try. I got to see if i can get a dream.
A dream where I am who I am...
Shattered dreams rule my waking hours..
At least in dreams let my joyful dreams reign.
Come, embrace me sleep, fill my conscience with white.
Let my thoughts converge into that single point.

Waiting for another birth...
Waiting for that moment...
It will be soon..
Maranatha...


....................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...