Sunday, August 15, 2010

What I feel...

Is it important to say what I feel?
It is. It isn't. 
Both are answers...
But don't know which one is right.
Let me try to put words into my feelings.

A vast area of land, full of sand.
Every inch of it is covered with red flowers.
Gulmohar flowers.
They fell from trees which are not there.
The ground is red, or Red makes the ground!

Red is more red at some places.
Which doesn't mean red is less red in other places.
Everything is red, except the horizon,
Which, like a basket covers the horizon of red.
Does it remind you of something?

It does, if you ask me...
A heart that bleeds so, that smiles so.
A land thats Red so, a Blue that covers so.
I remember the day when the heart broke,
When the Sun went black with cloudy tears.

In my ears it rings, still, like it is now,
When eyes bled to death rose the moon.
To shine on a sky that meant nothing.
Stood I, in the expanse; no ground, no sky.
I can think of it now. Yes, think!

The land. It's still red with flowers of trees that aren't there.
Red they say is the colour of... you know what...
They also say, blood is blue when it flows in heights!
Therefore I find no word to fill the fifth line...

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...