Friday, September 03, 2010

NonSense

I was posting lot of nonsense on my blog...but without realizing that they were pure nonsense. I used to appreciate my works! Haha.. Finally, the hour of awakening, oh no,  the moment of awakening has arrived. Just now, just at this moment, I realized that what I used to write was just nonsense! Really... Yes, my realization was real. You are laughing now, I know... because you are not able to differentiate between these two sections of nonsenses which are divided only by a small time period: one moment! Haha.. good joke, wasn't it? Now, this is why I told you I was writing nonsense. If you look at the very first sentence I wrote, You will realize that I was not joking!

And, did you look at the first sentence? Yes! It is because you trusted me.. sort of trust I mean.. and when next time I use denotation to connote something, you will stop reading and will go for a coffee for sure .. Curse me, I will accept it. Do you know why I write all these?

There is a reason behind writing this... When I was about to sleep tonight, I just felt that I should blog something tonight... An urge from within- a genuine urge. So I gave in. But at the keyboard, I could only remember one word.. You know which.. Oh, you don't know! That again was a joke.. so funny... Yes only one word. That word is the heading of tonight's post. Since I wrote that heading, I thought of letting my hand type whatever that comes to the fingers. Genius ingenuity! Hmm...

Once one of my teachers told me that I was not using my capacities to study well. Nonsense!

Yesterday, I had no class. Even then, I had to go to the University. Why? Its because the teacher had forgotten about the class. Nonsense!

I have a good camera. Its pretty old, but functions well. Its cells are a bit old and do not last. Memory card is small. Picture quality is not too bad. But there is no way I can transfer the clicked pictures into my PC! There is neither a card reader or a cord. And they are not available in the market too. Nonsense!

I have a fairly good MP3 player. Sound quality is good. But there is no headphone! Nonsense!

Yesterday, we prayed a lot about unity of the community. We need to talk, share, care for each other, love, express concern, etc. For the last 14 months I have seen, We have gathered round the divine table ONLY once. Nonsense!

Actually there is no nonsense in whatever I wrote now, or in the past. Nonsense!

My urge to write has subsided. Right now, I am about to fall over the keyboard. If I sit for another 2 minutes, my subconscious will take over the expression. I don't think it would be a good idea. :-p

Good morning, for its night still. Nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...