Monday, October 18, 2010

A Head that Aches

I have a head that aches...
A head that fills every moment with pulsating pain and suffocation.
As moments go by, I get more and more indrawn and silent.
For its not easy to die when one is fully alive.

I have a dream that dies.
A dream that fills every moment with memories of happy yesterdays.
As moments go by, I get more and more lonely and sad.
For its not easy to forget when one is fully alive.

I have a life that grows.
A life that fills every moment with hopes and new smiles.
As moments go by, I get nearer to the end point.
For its not easy to sustain a life where dreams are dying and head is aching.

Once again, I have a head that aches...


------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

രണ്ടര വയസുള്ള കുഞ്ഞ്

ആൾക്കൂട്ട കൊലപാതകങ്ങൾക്ക് പേരുകേട്ട നാടാണ് നമ്മുടേത്. എന്നിൽനിന്ന് വ്യത്യസ്തനാണെങ്കിൽ നീ  കൊല്ലപ്പെടണം എന്ന ചിന്ത എന്നും ഈ നാടിന്റെ ശാപമാണ്....