Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random thoughts- as a friend of mine says!

I don't care! What does it matter? The world will go on... Nothing will happen!

Here, at this moment, at this very moment, someone's dreams die and fall dead instantly!

Who are you to ask? What the ----? Its none of your business! Smoke or no smoke- its my personal affair.

My child is suffering from fever. Sir, can you help me with some money? God will bless you... : Who wants god's blessings? Who? Anyone here wants god's blessings? Cummon, help this man. He needs money. Money or Mammon!

Everyone is running to the nala... What happened? Oh, its a shooting. Some actress is there. They want to see her. Some want her autograph...

What about your hubby? What did he gift you for  your birthday? Oh, he presented me with a diamond necklace.. It is nice... Wanna see?

Yesterday, my dog died. It was bitten by a snake. In fact, it saved my wife from the snake and got bitten by the snake... Don't even know what to feel. I myself would have thought twice before doing what my dog did!

Next week is election. I am planning to vote. This one is not efficient, that one is lazy, the other one is fundamentalist. But all have one thing in common- all are making money. It seems they pays income tax in 8 digits!

I am going to the church. Coming? Haha.. you are kidding. Why do you want to go there? God is omnipresent! Come with me. I am going for a walk into the woods. ..... OK. Wait Let me get ready!

You are crazy. Why do you want to study like that? Do you think knowledge is necessary for success? Look at any rich man around you! :-)

He told me: "Sajit, you are no better than that beggar. He never cleans himself!" :.... I am still reflecting!

She told me: " You are a monkey." .... Ya.. I am one. Its better to be an innocent monkey, than being a donkey who pretends to be wise.

Gotta go. There is a party. W, W and W. How can I do without? Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saffron Catholics of Kerala

Recently, a few Catholic dioceses in Kerala have been making statements and movements favouring right wing political parties. Some of these ...