Monday, June 02, 2014

Poison in my life

There is an inevitable element in my life. I am not able to breathe or live without that element even for a moment.

It is like poison. It is poison. Poison takes over the affected system within seconds. When there is poison, it rules. That way, there is poison in my life.

Quite interestingly, life is better when there is such an element. You ought to be bound around a point. Your life revolves around a point. No disappointments, joys happen outside your sphere of influence. Poison is good!

At times, I freak out. And think that poison is poison. Then I would scream. As if my life is come to an end. But then, I non-freak out. Only to find the poison in me standing in a corner, like children denied of ice cream.

Oh life, I love you- because there is poison in it. Poison is sweet!

At times, poison takes over and I pass out. The world disappears slowly in whirls of colour fumes. Then in black and white fumes. Then there is blankness. Colourles, odourless.. Quality-less. Non-existence. Abhava.

Poison is drug! Helps you reboot.

I wish this poison remains in me for ever. That I may be the man who is perpetually intoxicated. That I can be the same youngster within. That I may grow old gracefully and die loved. That I may remain as a memory sweet at least for the poison itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Quill Pen

Last year, I bought a quill pen and started using it in my office. At first, a few colleagues looked at it with curiosity and made cute comm...