Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Indian holiness

She was a pregnant Indian.
She was raped brutally,
Her womb cut open,
And her baby killed.
.
Another Indian, she was molested.
She was only five then.
The molester still uses the black board,
While teaching maths to five year olds !
.
A third Indian, she is daily beaten,
For her father's pocket isn't deep.
Her silence fosters the next day's violence.
Her husband fosters her funeral pyre.
.
The fourth Indian, she is on the road,
For she is no longer productive.
Four of her children abroad,
Can't take her for she has no passport!
.
The nth Indian, she is a seven year old maid.
Mistress beats and starves her.
Master rapes and beats her.
Their fourteen year old son molests her.
.
But I am an Indian cow.
No one can touch me, I'm sacred.
Not one can cut me, it's criminal.
You only can venerate me, I'm holy.
.
Want to kill, rape, eat or beat?
Go to an Indian woman.
It's legal, and is normal.
For in India, a cow is much holier than thou art!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Quill Pen

Last year, I bought a quill pen and started using it in my office. At first, a few colleagues looked at it with curiosity and made cute comm...