Thursday, March 26, 2020

Little Kitty and the Butterfly

One day, Little Kitty was walking around the farm when it saw a beautiful red and black butterfly sitting on a coconut tree. Little Kitty jumped toward the butterfly with open paws and raised tail to catch it. But the butterfly casually flew up a few inches and sat peacefully. Little Kitty’s ego was hurt.

She asked the butterfly, “I am much bigger than you. How can you ignore and insult me like this?”

The butterfly said, “Little Kitty, it doesn’t matter how big or small we are. What matters is how well we use our talents to win this world.”

Little Kitty didn’t understand a word.

The butterfly continued, “If you try to fly, you will fail. In the same way, if I try to catch rats, I will fail too. Do you understand?”

Little Kitty smiled in humility and said, “Yes butterfly, I understand now. And sorry friend, I shall mind my business from now on.”

Then, Little Kitty went her way, and the butterfly flew towards flowers. 



Image from Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

കപീഷേ രക്ഷിക്കണേ...

എന്റെ മകളുടെ കഥകളിൽ ആർക്കെങ്കിലും വിഷമമോ പ്രതിസന്ധികളോ ഉണ്ടായാൽ അവൾ ഉടനെ  "കപീഷേ രക്ഷിക്കണേ..." എന്ന്  പറയും. ഉടനെ കപീഷിന്റെ വാൽ ന...